Skip to main content

Peer e kamil quote


PEER

 Peer e kamil is a great novel written  by Umaira .This novel could be rightly said her master piece. A lot text of this novel is famous for its vitality. More often it gives you same  pleasure after 100ds of its reading as you are reading it first time. 

class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

Its most famous lines as quoted under;

What is ecstasy?

Pain.

What is next to pain? 

Nothingness....

And what is next to nothingness?

Hell...... a place where there is no way back and u left with nothing...

These dialogues are taking place between Umama and Salaar Sikandar. These lines squeezes the whole essence of this novel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional Strategies for Fat Loss – Beginner’s Guide to a Flat Stomach

Nutritional Strategies for Sustainable Fat Loss: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Healthy Eating for a Flat Stomach  Nutritional Strategies for Fat Loss – Beginner’s Guide to a Flat Stomach  Discover expert-backed nutritional strategies for sustainable fat loss! Learn how to eat smart, burn belly fat, and achieve a flat stomach naturally Introduction

Experience the Future: iPhone 17 Pro Max

 Experience the Future: iPhone 17 Pro Max The iPhone 17 Pro Max isn't just another upgrade—it’s a bold leap into the next era of smartphones. At Apple’s Sept 9, 2025 “Awe Dropping” event , this flagship dazzled with powerhouse performance, pro-grade imaging, and a battery built to conquer your day—and then some. Design & Build: Sleek Meets Robus Apple has reimagined its premium few with a refined aluminum unibody design featuring the new " full-width camera plateau "—a slim horizon across the back that elegantly houses three 48 MP cameras . Cooling tech is stepped up too, with an integrated vapor chamber to keep performance smooth under pressure. Display that Stuns Keeping the familiar 6.9-inch size but ramping up the wow factor, the screen now delivers a jaw-dropping 3,000 nits of peak brightness , buttery ProMotion 120 Hz , and wider color clarity—whether you’re in midday glare or dark mode bingeing. Camera System: Professional on the Go Equipped with a triple 48...

Easy English Tenses Chart for Kids

๐Ÿ•’ Easy English Tenses Chart for KidsEasy English Tenses Chart for Kids Tenses tell us when something happens: ๐Ÿ‘‰ Now ( Present ) ๐Ÿ‘‰ Before ( Past ) ๐Ÿ‘‰ Later ( Future ) ๐ŸŒŸ Present Tense (Now) Type Example Simple Present I play. Present Continuous I am playing. Present Perfect I have played. Present Perfect Continuous I have been playing. ๐ŸŒŸ Past Tense (Before) Type Example Simple Past I played. Past Continuous I was playing. Past Perfect I had played. Past Perfect Continuous I had been playing. ๐ŸŒŸ Future Tense (Later) Type Example Simple Future I will play. Future Continuous I will be playing. Future Perfect I will have played. Future Perfect Continuous I will have been playing. ✨ Tips for Kids: "Simple" = just the action. "Continuous" = action happening for some time. "Perfect" = action already finished. "Perfect Continuous" = action going on for a long time